We can all agree that grilled cheese is a perfect option for lunch, so why not add in some extra flavors? This sandwich is a healthier twist on the classic, with tasty goat cheese and delicious veggies. Just prepare your grilled cheese like usual, pile on the Asparagus & Kale, and pair it with your favorite soup or salad. It’s real life #LunchGoals that’ll have all your friends asking for a bite.
Asparagus & Kale Grilled Cheese
- 1 Package Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale
- 4 Slices Bread
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Cook Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale according to the recommendations on the package. Allow some time for cooling at room temperature, before proceeding (5 minutes).
- Place a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat. Assemble the sandwiches by brushing olive oil on a slice of bread and placing it oil-side-down on the pan. Next, layer on the goat cheese, followed by the cooked Asparagus & Kale. Finally, place the second slice of bread on top and brush the top with more olive oil.
- Cook the sandwiches on both sides until golden brown, turning carefully.
- Serve immediately with your favorite soup, salad, or fruit. Delicious!