Recipe by Kaity Farrell
This recipe comes from Kaity at Fare Isle. She says:
Simple baked sweet potatoes are loaded up with Tommy’s Superfoods Seasoned Kale & Asparagus ready-to-eat veggies for an easy vegan meal any day of the week!
Asparagus + Kale Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bag of Tommy’s Superfoods Seasoned Asparagus & Kale
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado aioli (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork or knife in several spots. Place sweet potatoes on a double layer of tinfoil and fold up edges around potatoes.
- Bake until fork tender, about 40 minutes
- Heat up Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale blend as directed on package.
- Split potatoes with a knife and fluff up insides with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Load potatoes up with heated Asparagus & Kale. Optionally top with avocado aioli and hemp seeds or any other add-ons of your choice.