This colorful creation tastes as good as it looks!
Take a baked purple potato, add some Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale, and then garnish with a few small dollops of soft, rich Boursin cheese. Get ready to be transported to flavor heaven. Yum, yum!
Baked Purple Potato with Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale
- 2 Purple Potatoes
- 1 Package Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale
- 4 Tsp Boursin Cheese (or herb cream cheese)
- Butter or Olive Oil, as needed/desired
- Salt & Pepper, as desired
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Wash your purple potatoes and wrap them in aluminum foil. Once the oven is preheated, place the wrapped potatoes directly on the rack and allow them to bake until tender — about 45 minutes. If you would like the skins of the potato to be crispy, carefully open up the foil with a pair of tongs for the last 15 minutes.
- When the potatoes are nearly done, cook Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale according to the recommendations on the package. Once fully cooked, set aside in a warm area and get ready to serve.
- To serve, cut each potato in half. Then carve a 3″ – 4″ slit in the exposed middle of each potato half. Using towels or oven mitts (the potatoes will still be very hot!), gently press on either end of each potato half so that the slit opens up. Transfer the opened up sweet potato halves to four plates and top generously with Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale, Boursin cheese (or herb cream cheese) and your other favorite accompaniments.
- Enjoy this tasty, healthy meal on its own, or with a fresh fruit or side salad. Super tasty!