What are some of our favorite things? The Mediterranean Diet and exciting flavor combinations; and this Broccoli Remix Mediterranean bowl has both!
Packed with delicious veggies, hummus, and peppers, it’s perfect for a quick and nutritious lunch or dinner.
Broccoli Remix Mediterranean Bowl
- 1 package Tommy’s Broccoli Remix
- 1/2 cup hummus, homemade or store-bought
- 4 wedges whole-grain pita bread
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
- 4 medium pickled baby red peppers, Juanita or Peppadew (available in most grocery stores)
- 2 tbsp fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt, as desired
- ground black pepper, as desired
Check out Cookie + Kate’s hummus recipe, if you don’t already have a good one.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Using a small spoon or piping bag, stuff each baby red pepper with goat cheese and set aside for later use.
- Prepare Tommy’s Broccoli Remix according to the directions on the package.
- Now, it’s time to assemble your bowls by artfully arranging the Tommy’s Broccoli Remix, hummus, pita bread, stuffed peppers, salad greens, and olives to form a beautiful Mediterranean feast!
- Drizzle the hummus, salad, and peppers with a little extra virgin olive oil. Season the salad with a little salt and pepper (if desired) and enjoy!