We’ve all had those days when a microwaved cup of noodles seems as good as it will get. But we don’t believe that! Say goodbye to the days of basic, boring noodles, and jazz up your typical recipe with this Broccoli Remix Noodle Bowl.
This bowl is packed with protein, flavor, and vegetables to fill you up and put a smile on your face.
Broccoli Remix Noodle Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups Japanese soba noodles, cooked & drained
- 1 8 oz block tempeh
- 1 package Tommy’s Broccoli Remix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup kimchi, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, sliced to garnish
- Kosher Salt, as desired
For Noodle Marinade
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Mix the soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a large bowl to form the noodle marinade.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (add salt if desired) and cook the soba noodles until al dente. Drain immediately and toss in the marinade. Set aside at room temperature.
- Place a medium saute pan or cast iron skillet on medium heat and add 1 tsp of the vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated, add the tempeh and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. You may salt the tempeh’s exterior if desired. Once all sides of the tempeh are golden brown, transfer to a cutting board for later use.
- Using the same pan (adding a little more oil if necessary), scramble both eggs and set aside.
- Prepare Tommy’s Broccoli Remix according to the package instructions and set aside at room temperature for later use.
- Cut the tempeh into thin 1/4″ slices.
- To assemble the bowl, artfully arrange Tommy’s Broccoli Remix along with marinated noodles, eggs, kimchi, and tempeh.
- Garnish with some sliced scallions and enjoy with chopsticks or a fork. Delicious!