Whether you need to power through a workday, school day, tough workout, or just running some errands, we’ve got you covered.
This Broccoli Remix Power Tofu Bowl is perfect for providing you with fuel and a delicious meal! Enjoy all the flavor of crispy tofu, fresh green chickpeas, zesty bell pepper, and a touch of lemon. It’s healthy & tasty to the max.
Broccoli Remix Power Tofu Bowl
- 8 oz tofu, drained & sliced
- 1 package Tommy’s Broccoli Remix
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice, as desired
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Place a large nonstick saute pan or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet over high heat and add the vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated and begins to shimmer, carefully add the sliced tofu to the hot oil.
- Pan-fry the tofu slices for about 10 minutes, turning at regular intervals until they are golden brown and a little crispy. When finished, place the crispy tofu on a wire rack or paper towel to drain away any excess oil. Safely discard any of the remaining hot oil and wipe your pan clean before continuing.
- Prepare Tommy’s Broccoli Remix according to the instructions on the package.
- To assemble the bowl, artfully arrange the tofu and broccoli remix in the bowl. Next to those, build a simple salad with the mixed greens, tomatoes, and nuts. Drizzle a little olive oil and fresh lemon juice over the salad and enjoy your beautiful bowl right away. Super healthy and delicious!