Recipe by Kaity Farrell
This recipe comes from Kaity at Fare Isle. She says:
“This nourishing quinoa bowl comes together in a snap thanks to Tommy’s Superfoods delicious Broccoli remix seasoned veggie blend!”
Broccoli Remix Quinoa Bowl
- 1 bag of Tommy’s Superfoods Broccoli Remix
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro leaves for garnish
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Rinse quinoa well and add to a saucepan. Add water and salt and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer, cover and cook until water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes. Remove lid and fluff cooked quinoa with a fork.
- Meanwhile heat Tommy’s Broccoli Remix according to package instructions.
- Toss shredded cabbage with olive oil, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide quinoa, Broccoli Remix, and cabbage equally between two bowls and garish with lime slices and cilantro. Serve right away.