Recipe by Tommy's Superfoods
Looking for a recipe to enjoy for every meal of the day? Well, look no further!
This Brussels Sprouts frittata is the definition of delicious. Whether you want it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any meal time in between, it’s the perfect addition to your table.
Brussels Sprouts Oven Frittata
- 1 package Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 3″ baguette piece, cubed
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- fresh thyme leaves, as desired
Optional: 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
This Recipe is: Vegetarian
Cuisine Type: Italian
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Prepare Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts according to the package instructions and set aside at room temperature for several minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut each brussels sprout in half.
- Grease a 6″ cast iron pan or baking dish with olive oil and fill to the brim with a mixture of Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts, cubed baguette, parmesan cheese (optional), and cherry tomatoes. After the mixture has been added, evenly pour the beaten eggs over the top.
- Place the frittata on the oven’s center rack and bake for 30 minutes, or until the frittata begins to puff up. Transfer the frittata to the top rack and broil for an additional 30-60 seconds to lightly brown the top, before removing it from the oven.
- Allow the frittata to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy at breakfast, lunch, or dinner with fresh fruit or a lightly dressed side salad. Buon appetito!