Recipe by Kaity Farrell
This recipe comes from Kaity at Fare Isle. She calls this recipe:
An easy wholesome dish of roasted squash stuffed with Tommy’s Superfoods Cauliflower & Green Beans seasoned frozen veggie blend with pistachios.
Cauliflower + Green Beans Stuffed Squash
- 1 bag of Tommy’s Superfoods Cauliflower & Green Beans
- 1 small winter squash such as ambercup, buttercup or acorn
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shelled unsalted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds. Brush cut sides with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and drizzle evenly with maple syrup. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Bake squash cut side up on a sheet pan until browned and fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- Heat up Tommy’s Cauliflower and Green Beans according to package instructions while squash bakes.
- Remove squash from oven and fill with heated veggies. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve right away.