A healthy breakfast or lunch shouldn’t have to take forever to prepare and assemble. We’ve got you covered with this super-easy frittata recipe, using Tommy’s Asparagus. Whether you’ve got last-minute guests for brunch or you’re just tired of eating cereal, this colorful and flavorful egg-based dish is sure to make your morning just a bit brighter!
Well, what are you waiting for!?
Easy Frittata Featuring Tommy’s Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 bag Tommy’s Asparagus & Kale
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt, as desired
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
Prep Time: 30 minutes
This Recipe is: Nut Free
Cuisine Type: Italian
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and desired seasonings. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Place a 10″ oven-safe nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl the pan so that the bottom is evenly coated with the oil.
- Once the oil is very hot, add the Tommy’s Asparagus and saute, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes has passed, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until the vegetables are heated throughout, but not browned.
- Pour the reserved egg mixture over the vegetables and using a rubber spatula, constantly stir, taking care to scrape the bottom and outer edges of the pan, so that the cooked eggs and raw eggs are being broken up and mixed together.
- Once the mixture reaches 50% raw and 50% cooked egg, stop stirring and leave the pan on the heat. Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top and continue to cook until the cheese on top begins to show signs of melting and the egg mixture begins to bubble slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Place the frittata pan on the upper shelf of the oven and broil on high until the top is golden brown and bubbly, an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Pull the finished frittata out of the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve with fresh sliced tomatoes or a simple fruit salad. Enjoy!