What’s better than a piping hot bowl of chili? We took it to the next level with our Fiesta Quinoa and fresh avocado.
Try this combo and we’re sure you’ll agree: It’s a match made in foodie heaven!
Fiesta Quinoa Chili Bowl
- 1 bag Tommy’s Fiesta Quinoa
- 2 cups of your favorite chili (We like this recipe by Cookie and Kate)
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- sliced jalapenos and scallions, to garnish (optional)
- Prepare your favorite chili, either from scratch or from a premade mix or package.
- Just before the chili is ready, prepare the Tommy’s Fiesta Quinoa according to the instructions on the bag.
- To serve, ladle about 1 cup of chili into the bottom of your bowl and top with 3/4 cup of Tommy’s Fiesta Quinoa and 1/2 an avocado, sliced.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, scallions, and sliced jalapenos (optional) and enjoy!