Looking for a quick weeknight dinner that doesn’t come in a greasy paper bag? Try this “one pan” roast with herb-crusted chicken breast, red potatoes and Tommy’s Superfoods Vegetable Medley.
Not only is this super healthy and simple to prepare, you’ll end up dirtying just a small handful of dishes making cleanup a snap. Delicious and easy – that’s a combination we can get behind!
One-Pan Herb Chicken with Vegetable Medley & Red Potatoes
- 3 Chicken Breasts, coated in herb crust
- 3 cups Red Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, plus additional for brushing
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, torn
- 1 tbsp Sage, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, as desired
- 1 bag Tommy’s Superfoods Vegetable Medley, frozen
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Oregano, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 clove Garlic, minced Salt & Pepper, as desired
Servings: 3 Servings
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- To make the herb crust, combine all the ingredients in a low, wide bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Generously coat the chicken breasts in the herb crust on both sides, pressing firmly to allow as much of the mixture to stick to each breast as possible. Once coated, set aside.
- Drizzle or brush a thin layer of olive oil over a large baking sheet.
- On the far left side of the baking sheet, arrange the three chicken breasts. In the center, spread out and season the red potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary, sage, and salt and pepper (if desired). On the far right side of the baking sheet, pour out the contents of your Tommy’s Superfoods Vegetable Medley pouch.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F. About halfway through, we recommend stirring the vegetables and potatoes and turning the chicken breasts over.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove the tray from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!