If you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner, look no further than this one-pan recipe featuring Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts and pecan crusted pork loin, paired with roasted fingerling potatoes.
This meal sounds like something that should take hours, but we’ll show you how to get it done in about 45 minutes!
One-Pan Pecan Crusted Pork Loin with Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Small Pork Loin, trimmed and ends capped (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme, minced
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp Grain Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pecans, finely chopped
- 1 bag Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups Fingerling Potatoes, halved (or Tommy’s Sweet Potatoes)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, as desired
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, combine the thyme, paprika, cracked pepper and a little salt to form a spice rub. Rub the trimmed pork loin on all sides, working the seasoning into the meat and set aside.
- Place a saute pan on high heat and add 1 tbsp of the olive oil. When the pan is very hot, gently lay the seasoned pork loin into the pan. Reduce heat to medium-high and sear on all sides until the outside of the loin is a rich mahogany brown. Remove the seared loin from the pan and set aside to cool for several minutes.
- While the loin is cooling, toss the halved fingerling potatoes in a bowl with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and desired amount of salt and pepper. (Optional: Add a little chopped thyme, if you have any leftover.) Set aside.
- Whisk together the grain mustard and brown sugar to form a glaze. Brush the glaze all over the outside of the pork loin and then generously coat in finely chopped pecans on all sides.
- Pull out a conventional full sized baking sheet. Imagine the sheet is divided into three rectangular sections. In the first section, rub 1 tsp of olive oil to help with sticking and lay the pork loin on top. In the second section, spread out the seasoned potatoes. In the final section, drizzle the remaining olive oil and spread out a bag of Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts.
- Place the pan on the oven’s center rake and bake until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 165F — about 20-25 minutes. Allow the pork to rest 3-4 minutes before slicing.
We recommend pairing this dish with your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!