This zucchini boat recipe is a plant-based eater’s dream come true. With only a few ingredients and steps to prepare, you’ll have an easy and healthy dinner or lunch in seconds. The recipe below is for roasted zucchini boats, but for a summery twist, you can also cook your zucchini on the grill. Enjoy!
Quinoa Zucchini Boats
- 4 Medium Zucchinis
- 1 Package Tommy’s Fiesta Quinoa
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heirloom Tomatoes, halved
- Pea Shoots, to garnish
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as desired
- Wash & dry all fresh produce.
- Cut ends off of zucchini, then halve them, and scoop out the spongy center of each piece using a spoon.
- Brush the halves with olive oil, season as desired with salt and pepper, and roast in the oven at 375F until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Prepare Fiesta Quinoa according to instructions on the bag.
- Stuff the roasted zucchini boats with the cooked Fiesta Quinoa and garnish with halved tomatoes and pea shoots. Enjoy!