This bowl is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or meal prepped lunch. Ready in just 20 minutes and made with only 5 ingredients, you’ll have a protein-packed meal that will have everyone asking for a bite. So go ahead, raise the root and get your easy meal jam on.
Root Fusion + CousCous Bowl
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Tommy’s Root Fusion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Fresh Sprouts or Parsley, to garnish
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to a medium-size pot and bring to a boil.
- Pour 1 cup of couscous into boiling water, remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- While the couscous is sitting, prepare Tommy’s Root Fusion according to the instructions on the bag.
- Once Root Fusion is cooked and couscous is ready, add both to a bowl and top with feta cheese and fresh sprouts or parsley.