Beets and goat cheese? Yes please!
This simple 5-ingredient recipe can be thrown together in minutes and pairs naturally with a broad range of entrees: Grilled or roasted fish, chicken breast, pork chops, or stuffed portabella mushrooms. For this salad we recommend Annie’s dressings — especially the raspberry vinaigrette!
Spinach Salad with Tommy’s Root Fusion
- 1 bag Tommy’s Root Fusion, cooked according to package directions and then chilled
- 2-3 bunches Fresh Spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite vinaigrette or dressing, as desired
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Combine all ingredients and toss with the desired amount of your favorite salad dressing.