Are you hosting a Summer backyard barbecue or cooling off at a pool party on a hot day? Look no further than this light, healthy pasta salad recipe that features Tommy’s Seasoned Super Greens. This side dish pairs well with vegetarian entrees, lean grilled meats, or light seafood dishes. You can easily make it gluten free by substituting a rice-based or other type of gluten free pasta.
Tommy’s Super Green Pasta Salad with Yogurt & Citrus Dressing
- 1 Bag Tommy’s Seasoned Super Greens
- 4 Cups Rotini Pasta, Cooked & Chilled
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Cup Yogurt, Plain
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- ½ Bunch Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- To Taste Kosher Salt
Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Cook Tommy’s Seasoned Super Greens acording to the package directions and empty the contents of the bag onto a clean, dry cutting board. Finely chop or mince and put in the refrigerator to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine the cooked pasta, diced bell pepper, diced onion, and minced Tommy’s Seasoned Super Greens in a large bowl and toss to combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon zest, minced parsley, and seasonings. Whisk the yogurt dressing vigorously for 30 – 60 seconds. Taste the dressing and add adjust the salt level to your personal preference.
- Gently fold the yogurt dressing into the pasta mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.