Sandwich lovers rejoice. This Super Greens grilled cheese is the definition of tasty, healthy, and easy. You can keep it classic with your greens and some Colby Jack cheese, add some spice with pepper jack, or keep it plant-based with vegan cheese. Pair it with your favorite soup or a salad, and you’ll have a lunch the whole office will be jealous of. The options are endless- and delicious.
Super Greens Grilled Cheese
- 1 Package Tommy’s Super Greens
- 4 Slices Bread
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Slices Colby Jack Cheese (1 oz)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Cook Tommy’s Super Greens according to the recommendations on the package. Allow some time for cooling at room temperature, before proceeding (5 minutes).
- Place a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat. Assemble the sandwiches by brushing olive oil on a slice of bread and placing it oil-side-down on the pan. Next, layer on the cheese, followed by the cooked Super Greens. Finally, place the second slice of bread on top and brush the top with more olive oil.
- Cook the sandwiches on both sides until golden brown, turning carefully.
- Serve immediately with your favorite soup, salad, or fruit. Delicious!