If your usual lasagna recipe is boring you to tears, look no further than these awesome, greens-packed lasagna rolls.
Super Greens Lasagna Rolls
- 1 package Tommy’s Super Greens
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 lasagna sheet noodles, par-cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- kosher salt and black pepper, as desired
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Prepare Tommy’s Super Greens according to the package instructions and set aside at room temperature for later use.
- Place the ricotta cheese in a bowl and season as desired with salt and pepper, stirring well to combine.
- To assemble, ladle some of the marinara onto the bottom of a cast iron skillet or baking dish. Lay out the par-cooked noodles on a cutting board and coat each on one side with the ricotta mixture, followed by a heaping spoonful of Tommy’s Super Greens. Tightly roll up each noodle and arrange them in your baking dish.
- Once all of the assembled lasagna roll-ups are in the baking dish, top with several generous spoonfuls of marinara, followed by the goat cheese crumbles. Bake in the oven until the goat cheese is a little browned and the middle of each roll is piping hot — about 35 minutes.
- Serve these roll-ups with your favorite side salad. Enjoy!