Recipe by Kaity Farrell
This recipe comes from Kaity at Fare Isle. She says:
Quick and easy super greens rice bowls made with Tommy’s Superfoods frozen seasoned Super Greens.
Super Greens Rice Bowls
- 1 bag Tommy’s Superfoods Super Greens
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- Lemon wedges and sesame seeds to garnish
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cuisine Type: Asian
- Bring a small pot of salted water to boil and cook frozen edamame for about 5 minutes. Drain when edamame is cooked and tender.
- Heat Tommy’s Super Greens according to the package.
- Divide rice between 2 bowls. Add cooked edamame and Super Greens to bowls.
- Top with coconut yogurt and garnish with lemon and sesame seeds.