Want to impress your party guests with a healthy, super tasty appetizer?
Tommy’s makes it easy. Just six ingredients and you’re on your way to mushroom-y heaven!
These stuffed mushrooms are so good, you’ll probably want to make a meal out of them. We’ve got you covered again: Just add a side of Tommy’s Organic Sweet Potatoes or Tommy’s Fiesta Quinoa and you’re all set.
Super Stuffed Mushrooms with Tommy’s Super Greens
- 12 Medium (1″) Cremini Mushrooms, washed, stems removed
- 1 Package Tommy’s Super Greens
- 4 Tbsp Low Fat Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, as desired
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Cook Tommy’s Super Greens according to the recommendations on the package. Once fully cooked, allow the greens to cool to room temperature (no more than 30 minutes).
- Place the cremini mushrooms in a lightly oiled ceramic pie dish, ensuring that there is at least 1/4″ of space between each mushroom. No mushrooms should be touching.
- Pour a small drop of olive oil into the center of each mushroom. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Top with the cooked Super Greens and shredded mozzarella, place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the mushrooms have fully cooked and the cheese has melted.
- Serve as-is or with marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!