Brussels sprouts lovers, think fast! Because you won’t know what hit you when you try this salad. We love enjoying veggies in new and unconventional ways, but this veggie-filled masterpiece surprised even us.
The best part? How easy it is to make!
Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pomegranate & Avocado
- 1 Package Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Can Chickpeas, drained/rinsed
- 1 Pomegranate, hulled (about 1 cup of seeds)
- Sliced Almonds & Fresh Sprouts, to garnish
- Your Favorite Salad Dressing
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Cook Tommy’s Brussels Sprouts according to the recommendations on the package.
- Layer all of the salad ingredients into a bowl, saving the almonds and sprouts for last as a final garnish.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and enjoy! (We love a good olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar.)