Healthy shrimp recipes aren’t always easy to find, so we made one for you to enjoy anytime. Pair fresh shrimp and andouille sausage with Tommy’s Seasoned Brussels Sprouts, herbs, and spices to create this Cajun masterpiece. This dinner is so good you’ll be adding it to your regular rotation! Serve with sweet potatoes, rice dishes, or pasta salads to create an easy and delicious meal.
Watch the Video
Tommy’s Cajun Shrimp and Brussels Sprouts with Andouille Sausage
- 1 Lb Tiger Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- ½ Lb Andouille Sausage, Sliced
- 1 Package Tommy’s Seasoned Brussels Sprouts, Thawed
- ½ Cup Celery, Diced
- ½ Cup Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- To Taste Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Parsley, To Garnish
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
Servings: 5 servings
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Season the shrimp generously with the Cajun seasoning and set aside.
- Place the vegetable oil in a heavy, wide sauce pan or cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Once a light haze begins to form over the pan or skillet, add the sliced andouille sausage and allow to sear for 2-3 minutes before stirring.
- Add the celery, bell pepper, red onion and brussels sprouts and continue to sear, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and pull all ingredients to one side of the pan. If necessary, add a small amount of oil to the open half of the pan.
- Gently lay the seasoned shrimp into the open half of the pan and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Once fully cooked, stir to combine all ingredients in the pan and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped parsley and an extra sprinkle of Cajun seasoning.
- Serve immediately.