Fresh salsa pairs well with so many of our products, so we decided to share our go-to salsa recipe. It’s true, there aren’t any Tommy’s Products in this recipe, but take it from us:
After you make this easy homemade salsa recipe for the first time, it’ll become a staple around your house in no time!
Tommy’s Easy Homemade Salsa
- 1 ripe Roma Tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 6oz can Diced Green Chilis & Tomatoes
- ½ cup Onion, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
Servings: 10 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cuisine Type: Mexican
- Combine all ingredients except the cilantro in a food processor and pulse several times.
- Add the cilantro and pulse 1-2 additional times. Transfer to a sealable container and store under refrigeration for up to 3 days.
- For best flavor, we recommend letting the salsa sit in the refrigerator for at least two hours before first use.