Avocado toast? Sure, it’s healthier than standard toast with butter, but you know how we feel about it: It still needs more veggies!
So, we came up with this breakfast gem featuring Tommy’s Super Greens and a little heat to give your morning an extra kick!
Oh, did we mention this is a great use for leftover Tommy’s veggies from the night before? #ThinkVeggiesFirst
Tommy’s Spicy Super Greens Avocado Toast
- 1 Slice Whole Grain Bread, Toasted
- 1/2 Small Avocado, skinned & pitted
- 1 Serving Tommy’s Super Greens
- 1/4 Cup Butternut Squash “Noodles” (Available in most grocery stores or make your own using this recipe.)
- Sprouts, to garnish
- Sriracha, to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cuisine Type: American
- Cook Tommy’s Super Greens according to the recommendations on the package. (NOTE: This recipe is great for leftovers. If you had any leftover Tommy’s the night before, they make great avocado toast toppers the following morning!)
- Using a fork, crush/spread the avocado half onto your toast.
- Top with Tommy’s Super Greens.
- Add the remaining ingredients and garnish with a few sprouts for a little extra crunch. Enjoy your delicious on-the-go breakfast!