Looking for a fresh and exciting dish for your dinner table? Try Tommy’s Thai Cauliflower & Green Beans! Made with crispy cauliflower, crunchy green beans, zesty green curry, and mouthwatering pineapple, this is one recipe you won’t soon forget. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a prep and go lunch.
Tommy’s Thai Cauliflower & Green Beans
- 1 package Tommy’s Cauliflower & Green Beans
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, 1/2″ dice
- 1 or 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- fresh basil, to garnish
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cuisine Type: Asian
- Prepare Tommy’s Cauliflower & Green beans according to the instructions on the package. Set aside on a tray or plate at room temperature.
- Place a large nonstick saute pan or well-seasoned wok over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated and begins to shimmer, carefully add the curry paste.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, cook the curry paste in the oil stirring frequently, until it is fragrant but not burnt — about 1 minute.
- Immediately add the brown rice and pineapple to the oil-curry mixture, keeping the heat at medium-high. Stir fry until the rice and pineapple are heated. Then, add the reserved Tommy’s Cauliflower & Green Beans in the last 30-60 seconds of cooking.
- Serve immediately and garnish generously with fresh basil. Enjoy your fast, easy, and delicious Thai masterpiece!