If you’re looking to add more vegetables to your diet, why not start with the most important meal of the day?! It can seem difficult to get veggies in at breakfast, especially if you’re rushing to get out the door. But don’t stress, it’s not impossible!
This burrito is a spin on breakfast and Asian cuisines, making one delish dish. All it takes is two ingredients and the sauces of your choice! So bust out your Vegetable Medley and some tofu, and you’re on your way to mouthwatering goodness.
(Pssst: try using different sauces like Sriracha or Soy sauce for dipping!)
Vegan Asian Breakfast Burrito
- 1 Package Firm Tofu, drained & cut into small 1/2″ cubes
- 1 Package Tommy’s Vegetable Medley
- 4 Medium Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, as desired
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cuisine Type: Asian
- Turn on your oven or warming drawer to the lowest setting and place the tortillas inside.
- Cook Tommy’s Vegetable Medley according to the recommendations on the package. Transfer the Vegetable Medley to a bowl and place it in the warming drawer or warm oven with the tortillas.
- Place a nonstick or well-seasoned cast iron skillet over medium heat and add up to 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, swirling it around to completely coat the bottom.
- When the pan is hot, add the cubed tofu to the hot skillet along with the desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Saute the tofu, stirring frequently until they are golden brown.
- Assemble your vegan breakfast burritos using the traditional “envelope” fold, tucking the edges of the tortilla towards the center before rolling it up.
- Enjoy immediately!